|Period||Room Category||Tour price in sharing twin (Net per person in THB) Min. 2 persons|
|2 Pax – Sharing
Ban Na Tin homestay
|3 Pax up – Sharing
Ban Na Tin homestay
|1 November 2018 – 31 October 2019||Ban Na Tin Homestay||THB 16,150/pax||THB 14,390/pax|
Duration: 06 DAYS / 05 NIGHTS
Validity: 01 November 2018 – 31 October 2019
Departure : Any Day Upon Request
Starting Krabi Airport and Ending Krabi Airport
The Homestay Project has given many opportunities to the local people in career development through rural industrialization and also by increased income that is widely distributed amongst the villagers.
In order to facilitate confidence of guests towards homestays, the Ministry of Tourism and Sports have assigned the “Thai Homestay Standard” evaluation. This is to assess and guarantee the standard of Thai homestays, and also to prepare for the Asian Community. In 2015, the Asian Community will define and use the universal homestay standard among the Asian Countries to increase tourist confidence. Moreover, the sustainable tourism will be in focus referred to as “Green Tourism”.
Activities at Ban Na Tin
- Learn about marine ecology. Swim in the sea and dive to see corals at Kho Kai, Tale Waek, community tours and learn the local fishery and the local squid catching methods.
- Make local desserts with the villagers.
- See the staple occupation of the southerners, “rubber plantations”.
- Visits to handicraft groups; batik painting, coconut shell products, pineapple fiber paper, local boat making and unpolished rice husking
- Private roundtrip transfer to/from Krabi Airport – homestay
- Personal French speaking guide
- Accommodation for 2 nights (Homestay)
- Meal as per mentioned in the program
- All activities in the village
- Any meals that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- International/Domestic flight ticket and all airport tax Tip
- Transfers or tours that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Ban Na Tin Information:
Ban Na Tin is a Muslim community that started their homestay in July, 2001. Their being near major tourist attractions like the Phra Nang Bay and Noppharat Thara Beach, two km. from the beach, allows them an opportunity to receive tourists who come to Krabi. Visitors will get to join daily activities with the seamen, both on land and in the sea. It will be a good chance for people who want to study the lifestyle and exchange experiences with the community.
There are might not convenience as the hotel but served for those who would like to have experience as living as locals.